Information About Our Policies and Services and Forms to Fill Out Before Your Appointment
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING PLANNED PARENTHOOD
Make your appointment online or call 901-725-1717.
We accept many health insurance plans: Blue Cross Blue Shield (P, V, S, E), Cigna, United Healthcare, Humana, BlueCare, TennCare Select, and Amerigroup. For assistance enrolling in health insurance call us at (901) 725-3072.
No insurance? Starting August 1, 2015, PPGMR is lowering our prices:
- We will offer a 40% discount for preventive visits, problem visits, and STI testing. No proof of income required. Fees are due at the time of service.
- Services for teens ages 18 and younger are FREE. This includes preventive visits, problem visits, STI testing, and all forms of contraception.
- Long-acting contraceptives (IUDs and implants) are FREE for all patients, regardless of age.
- HIV testing is always FREE.
- Patients ages 19 and older who paid zero fees before August 1, 2015 now are charged the same fees as all patients. Fees are discounted to make our services as affordable as possible. Call our health center for prices.
*Teen patients with health insurance: some health insurance plans require us to charge patients a co-pay, especially for problem visits. Preventive services are often covered without a co-pay. We urge you to use your insurance with us, if you have it.
To make an appointment, call 901-725-1717 or to make an appointment online click here.
Many services are available at our health center located at 2430 Poplar Avenue: