If you are done having kids, make it a done deal!
Vasectomy is one of the most effective forms of birth control. It's also incredibly common. About one in five men over the age of 35 in the US have had a vasectomy.
We provide free vasectomies to men who qualify for Oregon's CCare program and support low-cost vasectomies through our vasectomy fund. Find out if you qualify.
How do I get a free vasectomy?
- First, check to see if you qualify for Oregon's CCare program. If you don't qualify, we have funds or other programs that can help pay the cost of a vasectomy.
- Next, call to make an appointment for your pre-vasectomy counsel at any of our 7 health centers, 541-344-9411 or 800-230-7526.
- Once you have your visit, we will contact the medical provider who will do the procedure. We will send you a packet of information and you will need to contact the provider to make an appointment.
- Your procedure must be 30 days after your counsel visit and must be completed within 180 days of your counsel visit.
- To learn more about vasectomy procedure, visit Planned Parenthood's vasectomy information page.